The heart of Freedom Church is to be a place where people experience God's power and love. Real freedom is found in knowing Jesus. Our greatest desire is to help people know Him.
#1: God is good!
We live with the practical conviction that God wants to save and heal everyone.
#2: God's presence is in us and works through us.
God delights in us and has always desired to be with us. We focus on His presence because we have discovered that He is focused on us.
#3: The Bible is our anchor.
The Bible is the source of truth and authority through which we view everything else.
#4: God is still doing signs and wonders.
Jesus promised that signs would follow believers and they would do even greater works than He.
#5: Generosity is the key to prosperity.
God is extravagantly generous and our generosity is a response and reflection of Him.
Craig & Courtney Adams - Lead Pastor
Pastor Craig Adams started Yakima Freedom Church along with a group of audacious pioneers in June of 2019. Pastor Craig is a life-long minister with a strong anointing for supernatural encounter. A native of the Pacific Northwest, Craig and his wife Courtney believe that God wants to activate His people in power and love. Born in rural Eastern Oregon, Craig sensed the call of God on his life at an early age, entering full-time ministry in his 20s, and traveling the nations ministering in churches big and small. Craig is a gifted preacher and teacher with an anointing for healing and impartation. He and Courtney have three children together; James, Gracelyn, and Everly.
Lisa Grans - Worship/Pastoral Care
Pastor Lisa Grans was born and raised in Sweden. In 1987 she came to Southern California and was involved in several different ministries (for over 20 years), leading praise and worship at many women’s retreats and conferences. She has traveled internationally, leading worship in New Zealand, Poland, Guyana and Barbados.
As our full time worship leader she is passionate about leading people into the presence of God though worship. She is involved in the God-Pod at Yakima County jail and carries a true gift of service which she imparts through pastoral care to the members of Freedom Church.
Kirra Bernier - Children's Pastor/Office Manager
Kirra is the Children's Pastor here at Freedom Church in Yakima, WA. She was born again in 2016 and has a fire and passion to serve Jesus. She started doing children's ministry in December of 2018 and has enjoyed getting to let God influence the lives of children through her. She knew working with children was always what she was called to do. Although Children's ministry is the most important part of her role at Freedom Church she is also the the one who keeps everything organized as the Office Manager.
Seth White - Media Manager
Seth White has attended Freedom Church since it's start in 2019. After graduating High School, he went on to college to pursue his passion of business. He enjoys sharing the gospel with others and adventures in the outdoors.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection and His ascension into heaven.
- We believe that mankind’s only hope of redemption is through faith in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Jesus Christ includes healing for the body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit, the supernatural gifts of the Spirit and that signs and wonders are for today.
- We believe that Jesus will soon return to gather His saints to be with Him.
- We believe that those that accept and submit to Jesus Christ will spend eternity with Him in Heaven and that those who do not will be eternally separated.